I am a Software Engineer graduating in August 2021 with the degree of Master of Computer Science from Arizona State University, with a concentration in Computer Security.
I also hold the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Previously, I was a Software Developer at Epic Systems Corporation
and a Software Engineer Intern at Wolfram Research
in the Connectivity Group.
I was also a Course Assistant for CS241: Systems Programming at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
This is my personal website containing a portfolio
of some of my past projects.
Senior Thesis - Autonomous Surveillance and Security Drone
- An autonomous unmanned aerial vehicle which can patrol an area and identify humans.
Automated Vulnerability Tester
- An extensible automated vulnerability testing framework written in Python3 for CS460 (Computer Security Lab)
Virtual Reality Flight Simulator
- A collision detection/avoidance research flight simulator created in C#/Unity for the Oculus Rift.
Haskell Turing Machine
- A Turing Machine
simulator written in Haskell.
- A real time strategy game featuring procedurally generated terrain written in C++
- A subversion project portfolio written in Ruby which was the initial iteration of this website, you are viewing it right now!
- An airline management web application written in Python
- Chess game written in Java
CS241 Programming Exams
- Two digital programming exams with automated grading written for CS241: Systems Programming
- A simple shell for Android using the SDK and NDK created as an example for CS241: Systems Programming
Teamspeak 3 Music Bot
- A chat bot written in C for TeamSpeak 3 which broadcasts music
- Web development and other old projects
to view my full project portfolio.